Welcome to undoJesus.org
The time has come to abandon Christianity.
What is undoJesus.org?
Statement of Intent,
- to advocate against the widespread acceptance of
the story of Jesus Christ as written in the Holy Bible.
- to advocate prescinding the infiltration of
Biblical conscience into law and the courts.
- to reveal and expose the absurdity of the
supernatural claims of the scriptures of the Holy Bible.
- to prevent the loss of human energy being
wasted through religious practice resulting from the interpretation of the text
of the Holy Bible.
- to prevent further justification of actions causing
death and destruction from those in power of whom abuse the widespread acceptance of the Holy Bible as truth.
- to rally the support of reasonable thinking people
into bringing about a
paradigm shift regarding the support for Biblical
indoctrination of children and adults.
- to hold the Church accountable for their wrong doings.
- to eliminate tax relief provided to the Church for
spreading untrue and absurd supernatural claims.
- to save individuals from grief and misery
resulting from their acceptance of false information proselytized by the
- to redirect human energy from religious practice to
reason-based societal and environmental efforts.
- to create a clearing for world peace by eliminating religious conflict—a
major contributor to wars.
This is not a hate site.
This is a love site.
With love and understanding:
- the intent of this site is not to spread hatred for those who believe in Jesus as God.
- the intent of this site is to advance the wellness of individuals and society as a whole.
Marching with this sign is an act of love for Christians. It is wrong to let people believe the idiocy of a man claiming he is a god that created himself as his only son and if you don't believe him he'll send you to a (non-existing) afterlife where you will burn for eternity (even though he claims to love you unconditionally).
What makes this site different from atheistic sites?
Jesus is not God nor a son of God:
- this site opposes the idea that Jesus is a son of a God.
- this site is specific in opposing Christian influence and control within social context.
How does belief in Jesus harm the world?
How does belief in Jesus harm an individual?
followers of Jesus are killing us:
- the focus of the world needs to be "the planet an everlasting paradise" — not whether Jesus is God or not.
- wars are fought defending false beliefs about Jesus.
- a person believing in Jesus is living a lie and is thusly in some respect a dysfunctional member of society.
- the media often reports instances of murders by people justifying their actions based on their religious beliefs.
Who was Jesus Christ?
- click here for an historical account of the man, Jesus.
Who created undoJesus.org?
Who supports undoJesus.org?
Supporters of undoJesus.org:
- Darwin Bedford, administrator of undoJesus.org and other websites with the Web presence of
The Atheist Messiah.
- Reginald Vaughn Finley, Sr has astounded the freethought community via his webcast at
www.infidelguy.com. He is more well known as "The Infidel Guy."
- Chaz Bufe, founder of See Sharp Press,
publishers of trade paperbacks and pamphlets in several niches including Atheism.
- you or your organization can be listed as supporting undoJesus.org by sending an email to
links to your website, if any, are included free.
Whenever you see or hear the word "God", please think to yourself ...
"Everything said in the context of God (or of any god) being real, is mere nonsense."
—and you'll be fine.